Speakers include marketing leaders from Mastercard, Procter & Gamble and Unilever as well as Sir John Hegarty.
Global Marketer Week, WFA’s (World Federation of Advertisers) annual conference, is set to be a great celebration of marketing and creativity, with around 700 people expected in person in Athens and a similar number attending online.
The event, which is the one of the world’s first high-level marketing events to return to a face-to-face format following the pandemic, will take place between 5 and 8 April, and will focus on the role marketing and creativity have in addressing the world’s biggest sustainability challenges.
On 6 April there will be peer-to-peer forums for Chief Marketing Officers, Media, Sourcing and Policy experts, with speakers such as Cristina Diezhandino, CMO at Diageo and Cheryl Goh, Group VP of Marketing and Sustainability at Grab.
Each forum will play host to case studies from a range of companies on how their function can help drive sustainability, with each selecting a champion. In the afternoon, the Better Marketing event will showcase the winners and determine the ultimate champion.
On 7 April, the Global Marketer Conference, organised in partnership with the Hellenic Advertisers Association, will feature presentations from:
- Conny Braams, WFA Deputy President & Chief Digital and Marketing Officer, Unilever;
- Rupen Desai, Global CMO, Dole Sunshine Company;
- Taide Guajardo, Brand Senior Vice President Europe, Procter & Gamble;
- Raja Rajamannar, WFA President and Chief Marketing & Communications Officer and President Healthcare, Mastercard;
- Jonathan Hall, Managing partner, Sustainable Transformation Practice, Kantar;
- Sir John Hegarty, co-founder The Garage Soho;
- David Jones, Founder and CEO, The Brandtech Group;
- Paul Kemp-Robertson, Co-Founder and Chief Brand Officer, Contagious;
- Karen Nelson-Field, Founder and CEO, Amplified Intelligence; and
- Solitaire Townsend, Co-founder and Chief Solutionist, Futerra.
Other events during the week include a WFA Executive Committee meeting and WFA’s Annual General Meeting on 5 April and a National Associations Council on 8 April.
“While there are some advantages to the online-only events that we have run during the pandemic, there is no substitute for meeting face to face and I’m delighted that the WFA will be leading the charge in this respect in 2022, hosting the first major in-person event of the year for global marketers. With the current level of interest, Global Marketing Week in Athens is shaping up to be a great success,” said Stephan Loerke, CEO of WFA.
To attend as a WFA member or to see full details of the speaker line up, please visit: www.wfanet.org/athens
Our range of innovative solutions can be tailored to suit your unique requirements, no matter whether you’re currently working from home, or are continuing to go into the office. Our services can be deployed individually or combined to form a broader solution to release your energies and focus on your clients.
Why Not Download our FREE Brochures! Click here.
Call Us Today on 020 8087 2377 or send us an email.
You can see our Google reviews here.
We’re looking for guest writers with business know-how and experience to create outstanding articles to feature on our website. Sound like you? Then find out more…