Integrating an ‘Invites’ Sticker into Instagram (IG) Stories is perhaps its most significant leap in that direction. The ‘Invites’ Sticker will likely enable you to provide details of your next event (title, date, and location) and share them with your audience. Those who’d like to attend would simply RSVP to your event directly through the IG Story Sticker.
Whether you’re a big brand, small business or an influencer there are many ways to prepare and develop your social media strategy using IG Story Stickers to build your online community:
- Similar to Instagram’s Yes/No polling Sticker, the ‘Invites’ Sticker will likely provide distinct metrics on your existing followers and inform you of opportunities to reach new audiences. Maybe your customers with the highest purchasing power aren’t yet active on IG Stories. By offering them event details or product information through this upcoming feature, you can convert them into digital customers and strengthen your engagement.
- For trendy products that are certain to sell out, a creative way to possibly use the new Sticker is to allow the invite itself to act as an RSVP to purchase a particular item. Consumers and brands alike appreciate hype or momentum before buying a product.
- Using Stickers to ask questions or promote events on Instagram could pay dividends for your brand. You’ll be able to quickly take inventory of your audience’s interests, the need for event-related resources, and gather valuable insights into what your target demographic truly wants.
Small Business Opportunity
- It can be challenging to rally your audience from the comfort of their homes to your shop, restaurant, or studio. Use Stickers or “Close Friends” to offer your local following a bit of exclusivity by sharing promotions or invites to events.
- Promoting sales and product launches through Instagram isn’t exactly a ground-breaking social media tactic. To offer your customers early access to new products or sales is a hassle-free method and keeps them engaged through Instagram.
- Your ambassadors are your greatest advocates. Use Stories to build your list of “Close Friends” who are your loyal customers. Ask your customers to bring a friend in to experience your offering before it’s available to the general public.
- With the looming possibility of Instagram removing likes, influencer marketing could soon live largely through Stories content. Add to your social currency by pooling data for yourself and your brand partners. When you post an invite to a webinar or an IG Live experience, keep a tally of the number of viewers who RSVP over time to provide added value to your partners.
- Using ‘Invites’ to build deeper connections with your followers will be paramount. Take a poll or send out an invite through Stories to garner interest for meetups or events. This practice will help create a dialogue between you and your audience and help you break into those inner circles.
- The goal is to convert viewers to followers and followers to consumers to ultimately grow your credibility and attract more brands. Over time, you can use the insights from ‘Invites’ to forecast which future events and products resonate with your audience. Keep a record of what generates the most RSVP’s and which products produce high traffic. It’s taking the long term guesswork out of what your audience wants.
Consumers and followers want to feel connected to the brands and influencers they love. Test a few of these IG Sticker approaches to grow your community and business through Instagram Stories.
How can we help!
Our range of innovative solutions can be tailored to suit your unique requirements, no matter whether you’re currently working from home, or are continuing to go into the office. Our services can be deployed individually or combined to form a broader solution to release your energies and focus on your clients.
Why Not Download our FREE Brochures! Click here.
Call Us Today on 020 8087 2377 or send us an email.
We welcome individual bloggers / Professional Writers / Freelancers to submit high quality contents. Find out more…