The Advertising Association (AA) response to the Department for Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS) call for evidence on gambling and social responsibility.
The AA has submitted a response to the DCMS call for evidence on gaming machines and social responsibility measures.
The response highlights the following points:
- AA support for the self-regulatory system
- The 2014 review did not provide sufficient evidence to amend the current rules
- Industry has taken steps to strengthen the Industry Group for Responsible Gambling (IGRG) code (prohibiting sign-up offers before 9pm)
- There is little evidence around the impact of gambling advertising on problem gambling
- Overall participation in gambling is declining, as is young people’s exposure to gambling advertising
Source: Advertising Association
Our range of innovative solutions can be tailored to suit your unique requirements, no matter whether you’re currently working from home, or are continuing to go into the office. Our services can be deployed individually or combined to form a broader solution to release your energies and focus on your clients.