Protecting You from Financial Crime
- How safe is your company against the threat of money laundering and financial crime?
- Do you have an up-to-date business-wide risk assessment, policies & procedures, controls, reporting and training records in place?
- If you do not know or you cannot evidence, then you are at risk of regulatory intervention.
With official reports pegging the United Kingdom’s corpus of laundered money at £100 billion in 2018, there are more reasons than just self-interest alone to implement a robust Anti-Money Laundering / Financial Crime programme. There are legal and regulatory obligations.
FinCrime Protection Limited has dedicated resources who are professionally qualified and has years of industry experience in ensuring that firms meet their legal and regulatory obligations.
Our MLROs have worked with some of the largest financial institutions, at a national and global level, and are up-to-date with the latest regulations, guidance and practices in the field of AML/CTF and Financial Crime.
The areas in which we offer our expertise covers the entire range of corporate responsibility in AML and Financial Crime.
We will bring your senior management and staff up to speed with all the relevant legislation, regulation and guidance, whether you conduct business only in the UK, UK & Europe or Globally.
We aim to ensure that your business-wide risk assessment, policies & procedures, controls, training and reporting are tailored to your business and at the heart of your compliance culture.
FinCrime Protection offer services to the following regulated sectors:
- Accountants and accounting firms
- Tax advisory firms
- Independent Financial Advisors
- Estate Agents and Sub-Letting Agents
- Letting Agents
- Construction industry
- Financial institutions
- Gambling service providers
- High-value dealers
- Motor Industry
- Start-up companies
- Crypto Asset Exchange Provider
- Custodian Wallet Provider
- Art Dealers
Whatever regulated sector you operate in, if you choose us, FinCrime Protection will provide a professional service to ensure you meet your regulatory requirements.