In this special episode of the Inside Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Podcast, you can listen to a recent speech by Executive Director of Markets, Sarah Pritchard, speaking at the Financial Crime Summit in London.
Sarah talks about working together with firms and agencies to share intelligence and quickly respond to evolving threats. She also discusses the different ways the rising cost of living will impact financial crime.
Read more and listen to the podcast, here.
At LS Consultancy, our consultants are industry experts that interpret the rules, regulations and spirit of the industry guidelines by assisting you “the client” in implementing a compliance programme that you can be confident is mitigating the risk of financial crime. What we can do:
- We analyse the relevant jurisdictions legislation, regulation and industry guidance to ensure that your controls adopt the highest standard possible
- Analyse and/ or Enhance your Business Wide Risk Assessment to ensure we consider money laundering and relevant predicate crimes
- Assessment of your Customer Onboarding and/ or Periodic KYC reviews rely on independent documentation and supported by credible information from your customer – as this is key to your compliance programme.
- Robust Transaction Monitoring and Screening whilst utilising your up-to-date KYC documentation/ information are fundamental.
- Greater emphasis on training – why not go through live examples with your RM’s, Operational Teams and Compliance – discuss the areas of concern and come up with compliant solutions.
- Ensuring your Compliance Monitoring Programme is conducted on a regular basis
- Engagement with senior management through relevant committees
For further information please contact us where our industry experts will be happy to answer your questions.