The Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland (ASAI’s) recent webinar on Influencer Marketing generated significant interest from brands, agencies, influencers and media.
The webinar covered the future of the industry, what opportunities lie ahead for influencers and brands and how maintaining trust through transparency is key to influencer marketing success in 2021 and beyond. Recent ASAI Influencer Marketing research was also covered.
- Louise McSharry, RTE 2FM Presenter, moderated the discussion
- Darren Kennedy, TV Presenter and Entrepreneur talked about his experiences as an influencer in Ireland and gave valuable insights on how to build trust and credibility in the space
- Dael Woods, Director – Strategy and Insight Consulting at Dentsu presented highlights from ASAI’s research on influencer marketing
- Orla Twomey, CEO of ASAI, discussed the organisation’s ongoing work in the influencer marketing space and its updated Guidance Note on influencers
- Scott Guthrie, UK based Influencer Marketing Advisor, discussed the evolution and future of influencer marketing including the rise of virtual influencers
- Hayley Browning, Corporate Communications Manager with The Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (CCPC) provided an overview on consumer protection laws and misleading information
Watch it back, here.
Did you forgot to #ad? Is your Instagram advertising missing a disclosure message?
Our range of innovative solutions can be tailored to suit your unique requirements, no matter whether you’re currently working from home, or are continuing to go into the office. Our services can be deployed individually or combined to form a broader solution to release your energies and focus on your clients.
Why Not Download our FREE Brochures! Click here.
Call Us Today on 020 8087 2377 or send us an email.
Connect with us via social media and drop us a message from there. We’d love to hear from you and discuss how we can help.