The Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland (ASAI’s) recent webinar on Influencer Marketing generated significant interest from brands, agencies, influencers and media.
The webinar covered the future of the industry, what opportunities lie ahead for influencers and brands and how maintaining trust through transparency is key to influencer marketing success in 2021 and beyond. Recent ASAI Influencer Marketing research was also covered.
- Louise McSharry, RTE 2FM Presenter, moderated the discussion
- Darren Kennedy, TV Presenter and Entrepreneur talked about his experiences as an influencer in Ireland and gave valuable insights on how to build trust and credibility in the space
- Dael Woods, Director – Strategy and Insight Consulting at Dentsu presented highlights from ASAI’s research on influencer marketing
- Orla Twomey, CEO of ASAI, discussed the organisation’s ongoing work in the influencer marketing space and its updated Guidance Note on influencers
- Scott Guthrie, UK based Influencer Marketing Advisor, discussed the evolution and future of influencer marketing including the rise of virtual influencers
- Hayley Browning, Corporate Communications Manager with The Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (CCPC) provided an overview on consumer protection laws and misleading information
Watch it back, here.
At LS Consultancy, we offer a number of distinct products and services which can be deployed individually or combined to form a broader solution.
When you face business or regulatory challenges, we can provide solutions that are tailor-made to your needs with a view to releasing your energies to focus on your clients.
We work both within individual teams and across many departments to offer a complete solution, with a range of cost effective, compliance and marketing solutions including copy advice and copy development which are uniquely suited to supporting firms and influencers.
Connect with us via social media and drop us a message from there. We’d love to hear from you and discuss how we can help.